Subject: Re: [Leica] Service center at Los Angeles/Pasadena + Exposure meter
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 13:19:51 -0600

Jason,
There is also a meter called the Leicameter MR or MR-4.  These meters fit in
the accessory shoe and couple directly to the shutter dial of the M3.  They are
well made and quite accurate if you get one in good condition.

They were made for and sold by Leica/Leitz.  Check the Shutterbug or other
sources for prices.

Bud