Subject: [Leica] Summicron 1:2/35 (Canada) & filters
From: "Rob Studdert" <audiob@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 12:50:14 +1000

Dear Fellow LUGgers,

I almost feel that my post may me slightly off-topic given the lack of
equipment oriented posts over the last week or so, anyhow I would like to
determine how I may mount filters for B&W photography on my Canadian
Summicron 1:2/35 as it doesn't seem to have filter threads?

The 12504 hood clips into place nicely on this lens, might I have a special
hood adaptor screwed into the lens filter thread that has bound or does it
only accept push on filters?

Thanks in advance for any relevant advice.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110