Subject: [Leica] LUG Netiquette & Mr. Garvik
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 10:51:13 -0600

I've given up any hope that digest users will post with meaningful
Subject lines.  I now just trash anything with Leica Users digest in the
Subject line.   Works for me and it helps keep my blood pressure down.

However, after all the prior comments about Oddmund Garvik and his
initial political/morality posts I also routed Mr. Garvik's posts to the
Trash.  I've since discovered that this was a mistake because I've found
that Oddmund makes some interesting observations about photography.

If Mr. Garvik and others would simply state their political opinions as
if they were opinions rather than fact then I probably wouldn't be so
negative about the huge stretch some people are making to associate
one's photography with some kind of political statement or agenda.

This is obviously JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION:-)

Regards,
Bud