Subject: RE: [Leica] Come on guys
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 00:07:11 -0700

But Henning,

Almost all architecture, good or bad makes some political statement, either
intentionally or unintentionally - about government spending policies, the
free market economy, socio-political conditions or movements etc. etc...

I would say that by using your Leica to photograph those projects or models,
you are also part of the process and undertaking something which is, to some
extent a political act, conscious or unconscious. Those (superb Leica)
photographs help sell the architects work,  help build more projects -
funded by private enterprise (the free market economy - which surely is a
political theory) or by government (more obviously political choices).

I don't think your Leica is being apolitical at all....

Tim A  :-)