Subject: [Leica] Re: OZTNO/14088
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:34:28 -0500 (EST)

Wow, I didn't know I had a rare item. I found mine in the bottom of a
"junk" box at a trade show. Guess I'll have to dig it out and shine it up!

Ken Wilcox

>I splutter.  The OZTNO/14088 isn't "commonly" used as anything:  it is a
>rather rare piece -- just try to find one to buy!

- ----
Davison Middle School                         preferred--->
<wilcox@tir.com>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                              <kwilcox@gfn.org>