Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V5 #1
From: Shawn London <srlondon@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 22:25:43 -0800 (PST)

I find the Summilux to be commendably sharp even at f/1.4.  Needless
to say, it is not going to be quite as good as at f/5.6, but if you
need to shoot at f/1.4 to make the picture, your decision is already
made...

Check out: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Ridge/5545/ for some
examples of photos made using a late model Summilux.

Good luck.