Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M GRIP / Tom's winder
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 21:56:43 EST

In a message dated 11/30/98 5:50:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cmbrow@mail.wm.edu writes:

<< There's something about being able to control the interval
 and still wind quickly that's neat. >>
Chandros,

Are you serious (you've got to be over-the-top in love with your M's)?  I
thought simply having a fresh frame to expose is what matters.  I'm sure
single-frame-advance setting on you G3 and controlling the interval with your
trigger finger would accomplish the same thing.  Then again, I've never seen a
rapidwinder and remain skeptical of such space-aged devices! : )

Cheers,
Arturo