Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera storage?
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:37:23 EST

<< Now before I get flamed for not using them,let
 me say that I  use them all,it may just be a few months between usage!
 Thanks, Scott >>

I don't think you should have to apologize to anyone.  As far as storage, I
suggest that you wipe the camera off when you store it.  The acids from the
oils on fingers does no good long term.  I also suggest that you remove the
batteries of an M6, just in case they leak.  A cool and relatively dry
environment is good.  However, if the air is too dry leather (such as on an M6
titanium) can shrink.  To prevent this, keep the leather conditioned with a
leather conditioner.

Tom Shea