Subject: Re: [Leica] Best photography books
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:58:22 -0600

Sunday, Sunday, November 29, 1998, Khoffberg wrote:

> On a parallel track, if there are Luggers out there with books in
> publication (we've heard about two in the last month or so), I'd love to
> hear about them as well.

Tom  Kachadurian  has one, Ted Grant has one , and I have one.  Also I think
Jim  Brick  does  books? right Jim?  Any one else?

Don't  know about the others but mine is avaliable from amazon.com and
borders.com.  both say they ship the same day order is placed.

Even  though  mine is about the University of Tennessee fans there are
some  decent  photos  here,  kind of an essay on the insanity of these
people, all full color and run big, 2 page bleeds or 1 page verticals.
All  shot  on Leica. Coffee table size, 160 or so pages, 100 + photos,
around 11x13 or so in size.

BTW  the  best  photo  book  I  have  seen  in  a long time is "Eye of
the beholder" James Stanfield's new book.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.