Subject: Re: [Leica] Oddmund
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:11:11 -0600 (CST)

If this character "Oddmund" or anyone else can get your panties
in that much of a wad, I'd take a good long look in the
(psychiatrists) mirror.

I've seen folks get WAY too worked up in a photo critique session,
but over a mail reflector???

I like to rip it up with the best of 'em -- I can take WAY more than
I give out, but hey guys(gals) -- I really don't lose sleep, nor
would I want you too!!

We apparently have people of the far left and the far right,
from the lowliest paid photographers to the wealthiest group in the
nation (no, I won't name them, don't want to start that shit again)

Am looking forward to reading this character.  As I enjoy all the
nutcases on all the groups.......

CU
Walt