Subject: Re: [Leica] [OFF-TOPIC] re--privacy ?
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 14:07:57 -0500

Hi Charles,

      I agree with much of what you wrote below;  now we
      are talking about privacy issues, as opposed to monkeys
      and literature.  Please note that however distasteful the
      game is, I still play, as you do.

      On the other hand, I also respect the wishes of those
      who don't want to participate.   I also tend to omit
      names of other people in unpleasant context.  Doing
      otherwise is quite unnecessary.

     Take care,

- - Phong