Subject: Re: [Leica] Gather 'round, kids,
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 22:44:07 -0600

>For a day and a half, now, Mommy and I have had our own copy
>of Ted Grant's book, "THIS IS OUR WORK". Go to Ted's site (he
>lists it at the end of his posts), preview it, then, even if you think
>you're not interested in medical stuff, BUY IT REGARDLESS!

All I can say is this is right. A wonderful book. For sure. (That reminds
me, I need to write a review for my paper).
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Men say they know many things; but lo! they have taken wings
The arts and sciences, and a thousand appliances
The wind that blows is all that any body knows.
  -Thoreau