Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM shooters
From: "Marshall C. Hunt Jr" <huntmc2@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 11:28:32 -0500

Don't let the rest of them bastids find out--they'll all want one (or
two)!

Noel H. Charchuk wrote: I have been able to put together a system, with
3 50 mm lenses, a 35, a 90, a 135, a closeup attachment, lens hoods and
2 bodies for less than the price of an M6. I get to use Leicas, and
explore a lot of the possibilties of photography with a system,
antiquated as it may be, try that with a M6 body and no lens!  :)