Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica M GRIP
From: Dave Richards <dprichards@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 06:51:05 -0700

>>My wife has no problem with the Grip and Summicron 35. I find that the grip
>>makes loading a bit more "fiddly."
>>

>I always loosen the grip but leave it attached to the baseplate when

OTOH, I've been using the grip since right after I bought my M6.  This is
my first Leica, so I had no experience to guide or affect my usage of the
grip while loading.  I have no problem.  With the grip firmly attached to
the baseplate I'm able to load and unload quite easily.  Much moreso than I
anticipated, since before I actually received my M6 I read quite a lot of
mail concerning the trickiness of loading it.

I love the grip and would not want to be without it.

Dave