Subject: Re: [Leica] In re whuppin' up on the Summarit.
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 06:54:17 -0600 (CST)

yHello, Dan
No, I don't know what that little "C" means, but mine had it
too, I recall.  I'm tempted to say "coated", but I never
saw a Nikkor that wasn't!
Also, your results in prints may be deceiving.  Bear in mind that
I use summicrons (35,50,90) for everything, and only bought
the Summarits/Nikkor to shoot wide open (stage shots).  The
differences were ASTOUNDING -- but no, at f8-16 you won't
see it in small prints.
Thanks, Walt
On Fri,
27