Subject: Re: [Leica] Tungsten film?- in re filter correction.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 22:23:34 -0600

>he basic problem is that the
>blue sensitive layer gets very little exposure- the density just is not
>there.

That's interesting. That would explain some excess grain in the blue
channel. I guess maybe my advantage is that I often shoot in mixed light,
not straight tungsten. Where do you find such places other than people's
homes any more anyway. But there are times when I do shoot that way, and
get very good results. And it's something I'd rather not filter when I'm
shooting hand-held indoors. But I'll look for this absence in the blue next
time I do it. Thanks.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Microwave: Signal from a friendly micro...