Subject: Re: [Leica] Tungsten film?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:00:58 -0600

>Putting movie film in a Leica? Oscar would be proud, and one would take
>such good pictures knowing that  one's perforations were just that bit more
>accurate than Joe Average's.

You might think, but movie file is incredibly inconsistent compared to the
film we use. Just try the Seattle Film Works junk 5247 or whatever it is
now. Horrible stuff.

And why not just shoot negative film in the tungsten light and then fix it
in scanning/printing? I do it all the time and get great results.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch