Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: A vanishing act
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:42:31 EST

<< I wanted to point out that yet another newspaper is closing. >>

Things change.  Change is hard but generally good in the long run.  Newspapers
close, but the Internet opens up.  Eventually it may be that all newspapers
will be transformed into the electronic world or will shut down.  Something
will be missed and something gained.

For some they will be missed, for me it will not matter.  The electronic
versions are my choice.  I have not had a newspaper subscription in over three
years.  The Internet is faster, easier and better for me.

Tom Shea