Subject: Re: [Leica] lens report new style by Hubert Pus
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:07:59 -0500

Hello Dan,

     You are right !  There were some :-)  's missing.
     Erwin, Hubert :-), and others, if I offended you, my apologies.
     Otherwise, Erwin, please continue posting the
     findings of your tests.  I use your posts as the number
     one source of information on the quality of Leica
     lenses, and appreciate your effort very much.

     Cheers,

- - Phong