Subject: Odp: [Leica] R:Retrofit lightmeter for M1-2-3-4?
From: "Krzysztof Szecowka" <szecowka@ch.wssk.wroc.pl>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:58:49 +0100

Since I bought M4, I tried to use either Gossen leightmeter or Leicameter
MC. I must say that beautiful M4 with Leicameter connected to it looks
awfull (like with cancer growth). So one day I decided to take my M4 pure
without any lightmeters, made a roll of film (colour negative) and you won't
belive it - all pictures were correctly exposed. Try to do it. Contemporary
films have a huge tolerance (not true in case of slides). Some months ago
there was a discussion about guesstimating the exposure - try to find it in
the archives.

Chris