Subject: [Leica] Thanksgiving
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 00:02:54 -0500

Dear LUG,

I'm unsubscribing while away for Thanksgiving. To those of you in the
U.S. who are sharing this holiday I wish you the best. To those of you
elsewhere in the world my best as you too find reason to give thanks.

Now my dilemma is to figure out which bodies to take along with which
lenses. Or, as my assistant says, the problem is that I have too many to
choose from. He's right. For that I also give thanks.

Carl S.