Subject: Re: [Leica] JB, filters, flames, and technique
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 22:15:16 -0500

Maybe this is the distinguishing feature of Leica lenses.  As far as I
know, there are no *bad* ones.  A new user has nothing to fear in choosing
any reasonably recent lens made by Leica.  With Nikon I hear about all
sorts of lenses that we are warned to stay away from.  A friend asked me
about the quality of 35mm Nikon lenses.  Well, is it the f2.8 (not so
good), or the F2 (very good), or the 1.4 (don't really know) etc.?   I
never remember and have to keep reference guides close at hand.   This
isn't necessary with Leica.

Dan C.