Subject: Re: [Leica] neg/slide scanning
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 18:09:06 -0600

>It has been pointed out to me by several scanner operators that color
>slide films scan better than negs.

That must be the high end. Because for low end scanners the exact opposite
is the case. The lower-priced scanners can't handle the contrast of slides.
Though our Kodak scanner is much better at it with the latest lookup tables
in the scanner driver.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 The Devil whispered behind the leaves, It's pretty, but is it Art?   -
Rudyard Kipling