Subject: Re: [Leica] Landscapes with M Cameras (long)
From: nbwatson@juno.com (N. B. Watson)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 15:00:59 EST

That's the easy part...it would just have to be rotated 180 degrees
again, before and after being swung.  A Leica polariser could easily be
adapted, after removing the pola glass.  I know, I did it some years ago
with a Cokin "A" holder. The hard part is figuring how to not block the
range/viewfinder with it...that's why I scrapped it.

Regards,
Nigel

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:38:17 -0500 (EST) Michael Volow
<mvolo@acpub.duke.edu> writes:
>How about someone inventing a "swing grad filter" like the swing
>polarizer. How to do it would take some thinking. When you swing it
>back
>to the lense the dense edge would be upside down.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]