Subject: [Leica] Re: M4-P,and strap protectors
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:42:20 -0500 (EST)

Early M6 bodies lacked the strap protectors, therefore is seems unlikely
that they would have been original on M4-P bodies. I think they can be
added, however.

Cheers!

kw

>Bill,
>
>>>The M4-P never had the plastic strap protectors or the silvered strip on
>the
>>>bottom of the viewfinder.
>
>according to Jim Lagerīs book on Leicas there were M4-P that had the
>silvered strip. Donīt know about the plastic strap protectors right now,
>but will look it up tonight when I come home.
>
>Carsten
>
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Carsten_Bockermann/

- ----
Davison Middle School                         preferred--->
<wilcox@tir.com>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                              <kwilcox@gfn.org>