Subject: [Leica] Re:picking up girls with the help of a Leica
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:20:55 -0000

"Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org> wrote:

>After realizing that my Leica fetish will not be stilled, my wife
admits to being a bit turned on by that "snap"
created when the bayonet mount locks into place. But then, she's
always had certain hang ups too, like naval officers in dress
whites!

I have done a grave injustice to the M and Leicaflex series, I have
realised. The following set of equations explains all . . .

IIIg acquired at age 24 = pickupability rating excellent
IIIb acquired at age 29 = pickupability rating excellent
M2 acquired at age 30 = pickupability rating questionable
Leicaflex  acquired at age 53 = pickupability rating zero

Now since Leica quality is a constant, it can be removed from these
equations without affecting their validity.

Thus the truth emerges:
age 24 = pickupability rating excellent
age 29 = pickupability rating excellent
age 30 = pickupability rating questionable
age 53 = pickupability rating zero

Regards,

Doug Richardson

- - --