Subject: [Leica] Re: George's new photographs
From: "Craig W. Shier" <shier@mnsinc.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 22:12:14 -0500

George,

Your pics have marvelous tonal range.  I especially like Evening Mist
and trees.  I'm sure you'd find buyers if you cared to bother with
such business.

Are these scans of prints or of negatives which you have photoshopped?

If I may offer one small suggestion, recognizing that the computer
screen isn't as precise as an original print.  Do you think Trees,
Yosemite would be improved by cropping the right hand edge to leave
approx the same space between the tree and edge as on the left?  And,
a simliar sized crop on the bottom might reduce the feeling that the
trees are too far from the base.

Impressed,
Craig Shier

shier@mnsinc.com