Subject: Re: [Leica] mini LUG site?
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:54:55 -0800

LOOK!  I have already mentioned that I have multiple web domains.
ONE of FIVE is erotic, and even that one will be CLOSED down
as of the end of the year snice I am getting OUT of the adult business!
Whether I would (a) set up the LUG site as a separate domain, or (b)
set up the LUG site as a subsection of my personal photo site, the
LUG site will NOT be affiliated, linked to or from, or asociated in any
other way with a damn adult web site!  I am tired of having to justify
myself.

Francesco