Subject: Re: [Leica] mini LUG site?
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 06:19:36 +0000

At 10:52 AM 22/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Francesco-
>Personally- I applaud your generosity. I am one who has no website, and
sometimes I think it would be nice to share an interesting shot or two. I
have no trouble with your domain, so as far as I am concerned- DO IT!   :)
>Dan
>dwpost@msn.com

I share the same thoughts as I do not have a website too.  However I would
not like to be part of an offshoot from an erotic domain.   Many of us have
young children and I hope you will understand.  Thanks.

Dan K.