Subject: [Leica] Re: What gives? the LUG gives
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 14:02:03 -0800

The LUG is quite old and mature. Many folks have been here for years.
Everything goes in waves. No wave lasts too long. Folks are real friendly,
and sometimes compete in topics that are tangential to just Leica hardware.
It all comes back around very quickly. You have to stick around for the
long haul in order to figure it out. If you do stick around, you will find
plenty of "Leica product discussions."

Jim