Subject: Re: [Leica] no takers on the mini LUG site?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:46:48 -0600

>Photojournalists don't get offended.  Not real ones

Sophistry. Photojournalists are people. We have feelings. Our job sometimes
forces us to act like we're not offended. We put up with that on the job,
because we know what we do is important (for you nit-pickers, I don't mean
more important that what you do) and thus we bite our tongues and get on
with it. But what I don't have to put up with is when it doesn't have to do
with my job. Not that I've been offended recently. Maybe mad, but not offended.

Just like saying courageous people aren't afraid. The only people who say
that are too stupid to be afraid. (Like Tom Clancy says in "Rainbow Six.")
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You know how to make God laugh? Make a plan. - Anonymous