Subject: AW: AW: [Leica] Loupes in Photim Boutique
From: "Bernhard Wingerter" <Bernd_Wingerter@csi.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 10:03:26 +0100

Hi Nathan,

I found the Pentax Loupes on their US-Web Site.
The field of the Zoom-Loupe is from 30mm at 5.5 to 14mm at 11.
The field of their 5.5x Loupe is 43mm; that's the diagonal of 24x36 frame.
But the magnification seems to be to near to your existing loupe.
As I told you before, the field of the Leica Loupe is 50mm.

BTW I didn't found the LX. I need a new battery-pack for the Motordrive. Do
you know a source for LX accessories.

Bernhard