Subject: [Leica] Re: How to clean lenses
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 23:54:42 -0800

People fail to realize that the coating on modern Leica lenses is hard. If
it weren't there would be a hellova lot of complaints. But there aren't. I
use breath, spit, ROR, tee shirt, shorts, knit shirt, microcloth, whatever
is handy and CLEAN and SOFT. 22 years with Leica optics and zero problems.

Jim