Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica on the radio
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 21:13:32 -0600

>For our younger or out of the US readers, George Gordon
>Liddy, LLD, is a former prosecutor, former FBI agent, former
>attorney (now disbarred), and convicted felon from the

What struck me, when he lectured at the University of Missouri when I was
there, was when he said that he felt that if he had to kill someone to
protect the president from prosecution, that he would be glad to do so. But
after listening to his radio program the past couple years, i suspect he
has changed that attitude some.

Certainly a no-compromise guy. Not sure he's good publicity for Leica. But
then nearly naked women in an ad they ran in News Photographer magazine
once wasn't either.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO