Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: 2 Mint Leica R ROM lenses
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 17:00:35 -0800

The new 90/2-M APO-ASPH is reputed to be as good as,
if not better than, the 100/2.8-R APO.  I do not use the macro
capabilities, and don't see myself desperately needing them
in the future.  I also would love to have a smaller 90-100mm lens
that weighs about half, but is of equal quality.  I can wait until
February to get that new 90, since I still have my 90/2 non-APO.
I have been using my M6 almost every day now, and carry it in
a small Samsonite video camera bag with compartments that works
very well, is nicely padded, and has a comfortable leather shoulder
strap.  After having used the R and M side by side, and having used
both cameras separately for world travel "assignments," I find the M
fits me and my style best.  No offense.....after all, you still have an M,
right?  :-)

Francesco