Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 09:19:20 -0300

At 05:05 PM 20/11/98 -0800, you wrote:

>>DO NOT use Leica M for it's optical quality.
>>
>>I use Leicas to pick up women.

        Trust me ....A Golden Retriever is more effective.

>Damn I knew there was someone else doing that!!! My woman flow has been cut
>down of late!! :)  I'll just have to wave my R8 around more vigorously! :)

        ....and its not the R8 that you should be..... NEVER MIND!

what a weird list,
Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
<http://www.straylight.ca/locke/>
"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?" -- David Hockney