Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 00:25:09 -0500

Bill-
I am really impressed with the FD81 Mavica; we have several at the store like Kodak, Olympus and Sony, and I borrow one occasionally to make some down and dirty images for eBay listings, and find myself using the Sony exclusively. One major factor:it has megapixel capability, I can get 11 hi rez shots on a cheapo floopy diskette, and the results look fine on SVGA 1024x748 or there abouts. The Lithium Ion battery will give about 2 hours of use, and there are some other bells and whistles I can't comment on because I don't use 'em!
I'll admit we don't have the Fuji or Digilux, but the Sony is quite impressive.
Dan
dwpost@msn.com