Subject: [Leica] WAS JB, filters, flames ETC, Archiving!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:05:37 -0800

>Dan C. wrote:
>
>NO ARCHIVE (I hate doing this, but I have no other choice.)

Hi Dan,

You know what? I wouldn't give a hammers head in hell whether it's archived
or not! :)

If you have an absolute reason for it not being so, please let me know as
I've written and probably will write some incredibly stupid and prolific
things before I go to the big darkroom in the sky! :)

And if anyone has any idea of lawsuits .........forget it!

You'll never win!  I have property on the dark side of the moon and you'll
never find me! Besides that's why I use a Noctilux!!:) it's really dark! :)

ted