Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: UV filters and stairway to heaven
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@nyct.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:35:15 -0500

>Censorship of information is not allowed. Whether it's on the LUG or in a
>guitar store!
>
>Jim

I do not know why you are hanging on the word censorship, All I said was
everytime we bring up this topic the same points are made over and over
again.... Why not make use of our brand new archive... In the letter you
get when you subscribe we can ask people to search the archive for the
answer before asking the question... that is common practice on the
majority of other lists.

- --
Michael Garmisa <elmar@nyct.net>