Subject: Re: [Leica] re: Loupes
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 07:46:11 +0100

Thanks Jim. I first thought of the Schneider too, but thought I would ask for
other ideas on the list, as it is rather pricey. I will now explore it, as well
as the Pentax models. I will also have a look at the Leica, but I doubt that I
will want to pay that much for a 5x magnification.

Nathan

Jim Brick wrote:

> The following is my personal experience with loupes.
>
> I have three loupes. A Wetzlar MicroMax, an NPC, and a Schneider 6x ASPH. I
> have also listed them in preferential order (back to front.) The Schneider
> 6x ASPH loupe is without peer. The NPC is very very good. The MicroMax is
> very good, and has a strip film adapter.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html