Subject: [Leica] Re: EVEREST: the REAL answer ...
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:46:02 -0800

Hummm... The ski areas here in California have been open for several weeks.
And we have "real mountains" to ski on. 3000' vertical drop. And Yosemite
in Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall... breathtaking. As is Lake Tahoe in
all four seasons. Sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge, Sunrise over San
Francisco, Mt Whitney (14,000') from Death Valley (-300'), awesome
juxtaposition. The Big Sur coast. The Mendiceno and North coast, Redwood
forests. Did I mention real mountains??? Vast valleys of wild flowers in
spring. Awesome fall color display, right here, right now. I'm
photographing daily. And on and on and on...

What do you all do back there without this stuff?

:-)

Jim