Subject: Re: [Leica] Loupes
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 20:44:08 -0500

Shucks, folks, I use the CZJ TURMON with its auxiliary lenses -- gives me
up to 32X without a quibble, but, then, has Zeiss ever made a poor optical
device?

I am sorry to report, though, that production of these puppies ceased with
the merger of the Zeisses in '90 and '91.  The TURMON is still definitely
available, but finding the light table (with its East German electronic
innards!) and auxiliary lenses is now a pain.

Sorry, guys.  Guess you had to be there.  (Actually, I believe I told you
all when these were being remaindered, back in '95 or so.)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!