Subject: Re: [Leica] Day in the Life
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:47:14 -0600

At 08:49 AM 11/19/98 -0500, you wrote:

>1. Pick a day when most can participate (Saturday or a Sunday)
>2.Send one slide shot on that day with a Leica.
>3. No nudity( I have nothing against it but it will avoid any complications)
>4. Eric edits and no one questions his choices (the buck has to stop
>somewhere)
>5.Eric scans and posts, for this we each send two dollars in cash ( this I
>hope Eric would agree would be voluntary for those who :a.)can't afford it.
>b.) can't get US funds --or maybe he'd like Loons, pounds, and Francs. I

Well...that would be fine with me. I don't really need the money,
seriously. Though if I start getting a hundred pictures to scan, I might
institute a quarter per slide. :-) Though it's kind of cool to see money
from other countries. Canada has such colorful stuff!

If  you all want to do this, let's get on with it!  But I would like
feedback on any choice I would make. And let's not do this too many times
per year.

I'm not setting myself up to this, but I am at the LUG's disposal if they
wish to do something along these lines. I have the scanner and no life (at
this point) so I'll be glad to by your slave!

:-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by
incompetence," said Napoleon Bonapart