Subject: Re: [Leica] no takers on the mini LUG site?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:30:51 +0100

Hi Francesco,

I was not one of those who expressed interest, but I suspect that a lot
of people express an interest in things like this on a conceptual level
but then do not actually take the step to perform the concrete actions.

For me personally, I am busy enough trying to scan a bunch of  new
pictures for my own web site (and photo is NOT my day job), so I just
could not find time to participate in a project like this, however much
I like the idea.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Francesco wrote:

> I brought this up again, but no one expressed interest this time?
> Should I not go ahead with preparing for it?
>
> Francesco

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium