Subject: [Leica] Which filter?
From: Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:53:00 -0700

>>But when you go to Zion or Yosemite and shoot at your own
pace, take the damn filter off before the exposure --
it matters on K25 or Fujicolor 100(at 50) or pan-F.....

Which Filter are you talking about? If it is a Sky or a UV, again...which
one. There are different versions of each filter, so I am curious. I shoot
in Southern Utah with Kodachrome 25 and I shoot in high altitudes with K25,
and the differences I see are slight and not observable to those who view
my slides. Incidentally, I am going on 25 years with Kodachrome and
thousands of rolls. I prefer filters because they do protect the lens.

RM