Subject: RE: [Leica] News on books
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 22:57 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Jem wrote:

> I've just recieved from the publisher, David and Charles, the latest
> Brian
> Bower Leica book, "The Leica lens Book".
> If you ever wondered about what the Leica lenses looked like, set next
> lots of pretty pictures, then this is the book for you.
> 30 pounds, on sale now (in England at least) in time for Christmas!
>
> Cynical, moi?!

Not cynical at all. I read all the interesting parts in under 20 minutes
in the bookshop!

David Morton                       |  "Times are bad. Children no
dmorton@journalist.co.uk           |  longer obey their parents and
David.Morton@openconsulting.co.uk  |  everyone is writing a book."
(+44) 171 917 6272                 |  Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)