Subject: [Leica] UV filters and stairway to heaven
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@nyct.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:37:26 -0500

In guitar stores there is a unspoken/spoken law that you don't play
stairway to heaven.  I propose a law that we don't discuss whether or not
to use UV filters on the LUG, instead lets add a paragraph to the email you
get when you subscribe that says they are good for blah blah blah and the
are bad cause of blah blah blah and that many people use them many people
dont and these are the only productive comments regarding them so lets not
discuss it anymore.

- --
Michael Garmisa <elmar@nyct.net>