Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's Play Doctor!
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 04:40:17 EST

I just responded to your Tex and Shirley invitation.  Too much trouble for you
to drop it by the house but you and your wife are welcome anytime.  My wife
cringed at the thought of me retiring so I walked in on June 10, 1997 and
said, "Honey, you are a very lucky woman, I have retired and I get to spend 24
hours a day with you".  The look on her face was priceless.  She hadn't worked
in years and each day was doing what she wanted to do and as far as she was
concerned, I think that she thought her life of peace was over.  Thank God
each of us do our own things and meet for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  God, I
love that woman.

If you are ever in the neighborhood, please drop by.  I live at 5 Ashton Court
in Greensboro. (Battleground north to left on Spring Garden.  Left on
Brassfield to left Ashton Drive and two blocks to Ashton Court.  It's the only
house in the cul-de-sac with a brick driveway.

Looking forward to having breakfast with you.

Thanks for sharing your foam with me.

Bob

P.S.   Your email was perfect.....no goofy stuff

<<
 Bob-
 I had a similar problem with my R4- I have a couple of spares!
 High thee hither! or let me know where you live and I can run one by- as my
 wife says- I have too much time on my hands!
 Dan
 dwpost@msn.com