Subject: Re: [Leica] Day in the Life of a Lug
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:32:32 -0800

I proposed this sort of thing a few months back and got smeared
by the more ignorant and self-righteous members of the LUG, Roy.
I have been thinking about it again though.  In fact, I am opening
a new, exclusively travel-street photography site under the name of
"lightboximages.com" within a week or so.  Maybe the LUG would
like to use this opportunity to have a mini LUG site on my new server?
I have plenty of space, and I think 5MB for each LUG member would
give everyone interested a nice gallery.

I am hereby offering to sponsor this again, and I hope this offer is
received by more intelligent and receptive ears this time.

Francesco

PS:  Not that it matters much to the LUG, but just FYI, I am officially
not doing erotic photography full-time anymore.  I just don't have the
material that is in demand right now (hardcore and bizarre), and my
business is very slow this year.
In fact, I am going full steam ahead with my "non-adult photography"
site.  I plan to sell my works there and see how it goes.  Are many of
you selling images for licensed use or for prints successfully online?
Re: the adult world, instead of actively pursuing new models and running
my adult site, I am discontinuing it at the end of the year, and I will be
licensing off my entire erotic photo database to larger adult companies
with bigger audiences.  Just not making enough money shooting girls
anymore!
In the meantime, until I start making millions (smile) from my non-adult
photography, I will be making a living through my other passion.....day
trading stocks on the NYSE and NASDAQ.
Just thought I'd share all that with the LUG for some reason!  :-)