Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 75 mm f/1.4
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 19:40:26 -0500

Now that I am thinking about it, the weight difference may not be that
great.  In fact I just checked, it is ony 40 grams difference (from 600 to
560).  So it is not that big a deal after all.   Personally, I like the
feel of the older lens, it is very solid.  It also seems to have a unique
way of connecting with the round focusing cam in the camera body that has
never been mentioned here before.

Dan C.